Saturday, October 13, 2012

Day +2291 : Dinner with my third sister and family

I am fine today.

My niece, Hui Na, is graduating this Sunday with a course of Bacelor Pendidikan (Sains Rumahtangga) or Bachelor of Education (Home Science) from Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM). Time passes very fast, I congratulated her for securing this course on the post "Day +714 : Congratulation Hui Na!", and now she completed her study :-)

Hui Na's mother, Sie Chuo, came here on Thursday to attend her convocation. Her mother is also the one who donated her bone marrow (stem cell) to me more than six years ago. Therefore, we actually share the same blood :-)

We had a dinner at Restoran Yu Yi (友谊肉骨茶) at Bandar Puteri Puchong on Friday. Joining us is Hui Na's brother, Chih Yung, who is still studying here.


Group photo 







See you next post :-)

No comments: