Thursday, October 18, 2012

Day +2296 : Congratulation! Hui Na

I am fine today.

I should congratulate my niece, Hui Na, for graduating from a course of Bacelor Pendidikan (Sains Rumahtangga) or Bachelor of Education (Home Science) from Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM).

The convocation was held last Saturday. Hui Na likes children very much and would like to take photos in the studio with Joan, Aaron and Adriel. She asked my niece, Nga Ming, to send the tree kids to her after the convocation ceremony, but the session lasted too long that it was too late for them to have photo session in the studio.


Hui Na, my third sister, Hui Na's brother - Chih Yung

Joan, Hui Na, Aaron, Adriel

Hui Na and Chih Yung

Hui Na and her mother

Joan and Hui Na
















Hui Na received many gifts and flowers





See you next post :-)

No comments: