Friday, October 12, 2012

Day +2290 : Completing another week

I am fine today.

The week is tough and is now over, but there are three more weeks to go before the semester concludes.

Next week is the final week of lessons. I have to sit for an exam of the subject of Acts next Tuesday and to submit an sermon based on Acts on the same day. After that, I have to sit for a test on the subject of General Epistles on Wednesday.

I have not completed revising the subjects and have not written the sermon :-( So next week is another tough week to go. However, I shall not worry too much as the Bible teaches us not to worry about tomorrow, and not only that, today is Friday - the happiest day in a week because it is time to go home :-)

There will be a study week after next week, and then one week of exam before the end of semester.

See you next post :-)

No comments: