Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Day +2295 : Completed the second test this week

I am fine today.

I came back to the seminary early Monday morning to do assignment and to prepare for two tests in this week. For the subject of Acts, we have to write a sermon based on a small part of Acts. I spent seven hours to complete it on Monday, and then spent the rest of the time to revise the subject for a test on Tuesday morning. I learned a lot through this subject. It forced me to study Acts in detail which allows me to link all parts of story in it :-)

The next test for this week is on this morning. It was on the subject of General Epistles - 2 Peter and Judas. There are altogether four chapters only. The test composed of 20 true or false, and objective questions, and they can be on something that is very detail. The best way to do well in the test is to memorize all verses but  it is really a daunting task to do so. I spent many hours trying to memorize all the four chapters but there was no way for me to memorize them well within such a short time :-(

Now the test is over. I have to forget what I memorize temporarily and to focus on many more assignments that need to be submitted at the end of the month.

See you next post :-)

No comments: