Sunday, October 21, 2012

Day +2299 : Joan, Aaron, My sister and me :-)

I am fine today.

I mentioned earlier that Hui Na intended to bring Richard's daughter Joan and my son Aaron for photo session after her convocation last Saturday but the plan was canceled due to the delay of the convocation ceremony. Hui Na sent the children back to Richard's after dinner as we were having cell group potluck there.

I took the chance to take some photos of them. Besides, I also took the chance to take a photo with my third sister, Sie Chuo, who donated her bone marrow (stem cell) to me :-)

Joan and Aaron - Aaron was born a day later than Joan :-)




My third sister and me :-)

See you next post :-)

3 comments:

Seu Chuong said...

Dear David, What is your church you are attending at Puchong ? Is there any English service session? My daughter is looking for one near this area. Her apartment at Sri Anggerik is very close to IOI. I am looking forward to meeting you on Monday morning, 12th November, after my return from Fuzhou/Shenzhen. On 13th -17th November I'll take a bus and go to Penang to see my second daughter at USM.

Unknown said...

What a beautiful childs. Congrats on their graduations..

David said...

Dear Seu Chuong,

I am attending Puchong Christian Alliance Church. The service is in Mandarin. The church is in Bandar Puteri. We can talk more about it when we meet.

Hi Alv0808, thank you :-)

David