Friday, October 19, 2012

Day +2297 : A private birthday celebration at TJ Haus

I am fine today.

I was too busy to have a private birthday celebration of my wife's birthday last week. And after a tough week in the seminary, I managed to spare a night for my wife, and we ended up having a great dinner at TJ Haus, Subang Jaya.

I was looking for a nice western food restaurant, and it is quite difficult to find one in Puchong. Both F1 in IOI Mall and Caff Italian Fusion Restaurant in Bandar Puteri closed for business :-) My friend, Kah Kiong, recommended TJ Haus to me. He said both the food and environment there are nice and the food is not too costly. What he said is true :-)

The restaurant  - situated at 27A SS18/1B, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor; Business Hour: 11am-2pm, 6pm-11pm, Closed 1st and 3rd Mondays of the month





Mushroom Soup - RM8 

Salad - RM8

Garlic bread - RM4

Chicken chop - RM19

Lamp Shank - RM28

See you next post :-)

No comments: