Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Day +2281 : Replacement class

I am fine today.

Our lecturer of the subject of Biblical hermeneutics (释经学), Dr. Francis Lai, went to teach night classes outstation for the past two weeks. His class is on Thursday afternoon, and that was the only afternoon class that I have this semester. As a student, we were very happy that we didn't have to attend the afternoon class on Thursday for two weeks :-)

However, the classes have to be replaced. The lecturer announced this morning that we are going to have replacement class tonight. I planned to finish off an assignment that needs to be submitted tomorrow, and with this replacement class, I have to cancel my badminton session today. This is to allow me  to focus on the assignment since I don't have much time tonight.

Now the class is over and the assignment is also completed and printed. I shall have a good sleep tonight :-)

See you next post :-)

No comments: