Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Day +2309 : Completed the General Epistles Exam

I am fine today.

I completed the General Epistles Exam this morning. The exam consists of 30 objective and true-false questions that one can finish in 10 minutes. The real challenge, however, is to write two essays in the three hours exam. The questions of the essay was given one week earlier.

I spent most of the time yesterday prepare for the essays, and I fully utilized the three hours given today, writing five pages of answer :-) As the answers were very subjective, I would not know if the lecturer buy the idea that was presented. Anyway, I have tried my best :-)

There is one more exam to go - the subject of biblical hermeneutics (释经学). The scope for this exam is limited as we were given about 20 pages of text to read. It is mainly on the terms and definitions relevant to hermeneutics.

The questions is true-false and matching type :-)

See you next post :-)

No comments: