Friday, October 05, 2012

Day +2283 : Congratulation Min Hui!

I am fine today.

My nephew, Min Hui, graduated from a degree of Master of Science in Mathematics in University Malaya last Wednesday. All his family members came here to attend his convocation, except his youngest brother, Ming Huang, who came here to take family photos in the photo and then went back before the convocation due to the need to attend class in University Sabah Malaysia.

I congratulate Min Hui for his excellent achievement and may God bless him in all his future undertakings.

Min Hui

Family Photo




Min Hui and his friend Lim Hui Min

Min Hui and his friend Ong Jian Fuh


See you next post :-)

2 comments:

Seu Chuong said...

This place was very crowded at that moment. I met them in the Dewan and did not have much time to talk and meet them all.

David said...

I see. We will meet and have a good chat later - both in Kuching and KL :-)