Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Day +2301 : Completing another subject!

I am fine today.

This week is the study week of the seminary. I came back to the seminary yesterday to complete the last assignment of the subject of Synoptic Gospels. It was about the interpretation of the parable of The Unjust Judge (Luke 18:1~8). With reference material at hand, I completed the assignment in 8 hours, starting from 8:00am to 5:00pm with one hour lunch break. The total words that I wrote was 6000 :-)

I played badminton after completing the assignment and then revised for the final test of Synoptic Gospels at night. The test was held this morning.

I am happy that I have now satisfied all requirement for this subject. However, there are still three assignments and three test ahead, and I hope I can finish at the assignments this week.

See you next post :-)

No comments: