Monday, June 15, 2009

Day +1076 : Dinner at M1 Café

I am fine today.

We had the pleasure to dine with Pastor Andrew’s family at M1 Café this evening. The Café is located very near to my office, and this was the third time I visited this restaurant.

My first visit was on the first day the restaurant opened for business about two months ago. I brought my sisters who visited us from Sarawak for breakfast there at that time. I blogged about it on Day +1010 : Breakfast at M1 Café.

The second visit was a few days ago with one of my colleagues.

The restaurant serves both western and eastern cuisines. Most of us ordered western food this evening. We were very satisfied with the food :-)

Group photo of two families :-)
Some dim sum for Aaron and Adriel
Aaron is enjoying siew mai
Not bad!
Mixed grill - lamb, ribeye, chicken. RM25.90
Mayland Deep Fried Fish Chop - RM16.90
Chess B.Sea M'ter fish - RM17.90
French Grill Ribeye Steak - RM16.90
The address of the restaurant: 10, Bangunan Pro-Ice, Jln Kenari 8, 47100 Puchong. Tel: 03-80709533 Business Hours: 7am-1am.

2 comments:

Lucius Phang said...

Pastor Andrew still as handsome as before. No sign of aging. Same to Shimu... :)

David said...

This I concur :-)