Friday, June 26, 2009

Day +1087 : Dinner at Grill King again

I am fine today.

In appreciating the effort of Pastor Lim and Mrs Lim for introducing and conducting “Building Your Marriage” lesson in our church, my wife and I, Pastor Tan and Mrs. Tan, invited them for a dinner at Grill King yesterday evening on behalf of the church.

As I mentioned before, the restaurant serves both eastern and western cuisines, and normally I would order western food.

But I have had too much meat over the past few days, and really couldn’t take in anymore meat, so I ordered eastern food :-)

Now let me document again the food that we had :-)

US Deep Sea Fish Fillet
Steak Ribeye Set
Baked Cheese Chicken Rice with cream sauce which I recommended to my wife. This one came with a very heavy taste. The first mouth tasted fantastic, the next mouth still tasted good, but after that, you won't enjoy it anymore. My wife said, can't stand (tak boleh tahan) the heavy taste :-(
Wat Tan Hor 滑蛋河 (my order)
Ngau Yok Hor 牛肉河
See you next post :-)

No comments: