Sunday, June 14, 2009

Day +1075 : She borrows money from us again without our knowledge (2)

I am fine today. Continue from yesterday…

However, we changed our mind when she “borrowed again” a few days ago; from my mother-in-law this time :-(

My mother-in-law complained to me that the money that she kept under her clothes was missing. She suspected the maid was the culprit, and confronted her immediately, warning that she will report this matter to me, the maid agent and the police. Upon this harsh warning, she returned 10 RM50 notes to my mother-in-law immediately. But my mother-in-law insisted that the maid “borrowed” more than this from her as there was a pile of 10 pieces of RM100 notes still missing. The maid denied.

With this incident, we will reconsider our decision of letting her go without deducting her salary. Cutting her salary is easy as we have not paid her anything, but the difficult part is how much to cut. We don’t want to cut more than what she had borrowed; else it wouldn’t be fair to her.

I think the best way to do is to ask her to tell us roughly how much she had borrowed, and deduct this amount from her pay. Hopefully, this works.

See you next post :-)

10 comments:

Lau Chih Yung said...

wao, that kakak really bad ....

hahahahahaha

actually i never count my wallet money...

I think if she take few pieces of my RM10 i also dun know.....


hahahahahahaahah

zhi yong

Carmen wong said...

I think she wont't tell the true
maybe she already borrow RM100,
she only say RM50

David said...

Ya loh, that's why we hv headache now. May be just put a fair estimate.

Lucius Phang said...

Just tell her that one's nose will grow longer if telling lies. :)

Lau Chih Yung said...

hahahahaha.....

when i at your house....

i c she always at your room ...

don't know what she doing inside and not looked like cleaning room...

David said...

She has been telling lies very long, but her nose doesn't seem to grow long :-(

She was doing her treasure hunt in my room :-)

Lau Chih Yung said...

hahahahahaahahah

Carmen wong said...

treasure hunt...HAHHAHAHA

Unknown said...

Sir,

Do you consider to ask her to leave early or immediately? I am worry that she going to revenge on sir's family. Besides that, I think it is good to check on every stuff of her when she leave.

My relative case is the maid kept a full set of house key.

David said...

Considering, Szukiak. Contact the agency. They are willing to keep her until the end of her permit, which is about one month + from now.