Thursday, June 04, 2009

Day +1065 : Aaron first day to day care centre

I am fine today.

Aaron is 3 years 2 months old now. He went to the day-care centre and kindergarten with Adriel for the first time today. The centre is belonged to my sister :-)

Normally, Aaron slept until very late every day, but we woke him up at 8:00am today. Fortunately, he didn’t complain anything about this.

My wife chose a smart T-shirt for him but he insisted to wear a singlet and a big red pant :-) We prepared him a small blue back pack with water, milk bottle and snacks in it.

It is a great relief for my wife to have him away, because Aaron always force my wife to take care of him until she almost can do nothing.

We are delighted to know that he enjoyed himself at the day-care very much, and he would like to go again tomorrow :-)

Aaron getting ready for day-care centre
Adriel
Aaron and Adriel
See you next post :-)

No comments: