Thursday, June 25, 2009

Day +1086 : Mary’s open house

I am fine today.

Mary is our church member. After struggling through the turmoil of life, she is starting a new one and at the same time, moves to a newly rented house.

She invited me and my wife and other church members to an open house gathering. As it was a sudden invitation, we were unable to prepare home cooked food. So we decided to pack two-taste spare ribs (鸳鸯排骨) from a nearby restaurant.

I was very happy to have a chance to indulge myself in eating again, but even happier to see how one (Mary) followed God’s command to do the right thing, and gained strength from Him to pull through the challenges of life :-)

Mary is on the right, and next to me is Paster Tan and his wife, Amy
The dishes











See you next post :-)

No comments: