Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Day +2427 : Classical Guitar Alive

I am fine today.

I like class guitar very much and I do play, though not very well, some classical guitar pieces :-) I didn't have a chance to go for classical guitar lesson when I was young due to my poor family background but I would try my very best to grasp any classical guitar book, cassette or CD that I came across and tried to learn from these materials. But back in the village in the 1970s and 80s, there was really not much classical guitar materials that I could get. However, after years of effort, my collection of classical guitar materials are bigger than most classical guitar players who go for formal classical lesson.

With the advent of internet, the effort of collecting the materials has become easier and one of the resources that I would like to strongly recommend to every classical guitar lover is Classical Guitar Alive, especially its internationally-broadcast radio program. The program is hosted by classical guitarist Tony Morris.

If you would like to find out more about the organisation, please visit their website here, but if you would like to listen to the current and past radio programs, you can access tunein channel here.

The program was once downloadable but not now. However, if you would like to have some past programs especially those in 2006 and 2007, I have some to share with you. And if I have time, I will record some of the recent programs which I can share with you as well :-)

Lastly, let me know if you have problem getting access to the radio program.

Happy listening.

See you next post :-)

No comments: