Monday, February 11, 2013

Day +2411 : Second day of Chinese New Year

I am fine today.

I brought my family for breakfast at Al-NaiNas Restaurant, Tempua Puchong this morning. My neighbour Mr. and Mrs. Woo were having breakfast there coincidently. This is the first time we ever met in a restaurant. We are very grateful that Mr. Woo paid our bill :-)

After the breakfast, Aaron and Adriel requested me to bring them for cycling at Taman Wawasan, Pusat Bandar Puchong, something which I have no reason to decline. I was happy to see them having great fun cycling and playing in the park.

My nephew and niece, Chih Yung and Hui Na, brought all the children to IOI mall for lunch while my wife, my mother-in-law had a simple lunch at home. 

We prepared something special for dinner - Tai Ping Egg (太平蛋), Stewed Lamb Shoulder Steak with Szechuan Seeds, and mixed vegetable. I cooked the first two dishes while my wife fried the vegetable. Despite the fact that I didn't cook for a long time, the two dishes that I prepared this evening were a big success; both my nephew, niece and the children liked them very much. Daniel said that he must learn how to cook the stewed lamb shoulder :-) 

Cooking requires patience. The stewed lamb shoulder alone took me almost three hours to cook. And within the same three hours I prepared the Tai Ping Egg - boiling and frying eggs, making meat balls, preparing pork stock soup(高汤). Μy wife and Daniel assisted me occasionally along the process, else I have difficulty to get the dishes out in three hours :-)

Lastly, I should say that the mixed vegetable that my wife prepared was very nice too. Most of us including my nephew and niece were overeat. 

At Al-Nainas Restaurant 

Most of us had Nasi Lemak - RM2.50

Aaron wanted to eat Roti Canai because Nasi Lemak is too spicy for him



Taking a photo with Mr. & Mrs. Woo


Cycling in the park






Mixed Vegetable

Tai Ping Egg - a Foochow dish

Stewed lamb shoulder

Family photo

With Chih Yung and Hui Na

Aaron insisted to take a photo for us :-)

See you next post :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

哇!看到这么多好料的食物真的有点流口水了。哈哈。

David said...

哈哈哈!