Sunday, February 24, 2013

Day +2424 : Ulu Yam Loh Mee in Puchong

I am fine today.

My wife went to Restoran Hock Kee Ulu Yam Loh Mee (福记正宗乌鲁音卤面饭店) for Loh Mee last Friday. We went to Ulu Yam for Loh Mee with church members long time ago, and now the restaurant is less than 5 minutes drive away from my house.

This restaurant has opened for business for a few months and the business is quite good. If you are not interested in Loh Mee, there are many other dishes to choose from. My wife said that the Loh Mee is not as good as what we ate in Ulu Yam last time but I couldn't distinguished the differences. Perhaps, after the bone marrow transplant, I have lost my memory of how the taste of Loh Mee in Ulu Yam.

The restaurant

Menu - many to choose from


Loh Mee - RM11; more than enough for two persons
See you next post :-)

No comments: