Saturday, February 23, 2013

Day +2423 : Chap Goh Meh Festival - Enjoying the food

I am fine today.

After eating, everyone gathered in the chapel to worship and play games. I was supposed to play harmonica but I discovered in the last minute that my harmonica was having problem; a note was muted. I have to gave up the performance as the note involved was a very common one, that without it, I will not be able to complete even the simplest song :-(

Anyway, all of us had a great evening relaxing and playing games together. Furthermore, we did come back to the dining hall for another round of eating, something that made the evening even greater :-)

As a side note, I received the test result for the Major Prophets on Thursday, not long before the Chap Goh Meh Festival celebration started, and the result was very satisfactory - 80% :-)
















See you next post :-)

No comments: