Thursday, February 14, 2013

Day +2414 : What a mistake!

I am fine today.

I purchased an one-way AirAsia flight ticket on 17 January, to fly from Yangon, Burma to KL on 30 August 2013. The all inclusive cost for two persons for this particular flight is USD60 only. I was very happy for getting an air-ticket so cheap. But this happiness only last for one month, until I surprisingly realise today that I should in fact fly from Vientiane, Laos to KL on that day :-(

Since I am not familiar with these places and all the while I have been talking about Vientiane (永珍) in its Chinese name, I mistakenly taking Υangon (仰光) as Vientiane.

With this serious mistake, I have no choice but to discard the ticket and purchase a new one. And this time the cost of flight from Vientiane to KL cost more than RM600 for two persons; something not really cheap and definitely nothing to be happy about :-(

Apart from AirAsia, I find no airline including MAS, flying between Viantiane and KL. And furthermore, AirAsia didn't fly to Viantiane everyday.

I have to be very careful in purchasing air-ticket next time.

See you next post :-)

No comments: