Saturday, February 09, 2013

Day +2409 : Chinese New Year Reunion Dinner

I am fine today.

Richard invited my family and Sie Ling's (fourth sister) family to his house for the Chinese New Year reunion dinner. This is the first time ever we had reunion dinner with Richard's family. Most of the time I have reunion dinner with Sie Ling's family but this time, most of her family members except Hannah are in New Zealand, therefore the three families had the reunion dinner together :-)

My sister and I prepared some dishes while Richard in charge of steamboat. The dishes I prepared were seafood bean curd, lemon chicken and spring roll.

After the dinner, the children played firecracker and firework, something more interesting than the dinner I believe :-)

Group photo

Foochow style fried noodles for lunch

Lemon chicken

Spring roll

Seafood bean curd 


Seafood steamboat 


Herbal chicken prepared by my sister

Mixed vegetable prepared by my sister

Children eating at the beautiful garden
See you next post :-)

No comments: