Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Day +1917 : Joseph finished second

I am fine today.

Joseph was selected to play in his school's table tennis competition because "he has a table tennis table at home", else he would have no chance at all to join the competition. I blogged about this on "Day +1905 : I have a table tennis table at home!".

I trained him for two weeks, and only during the time I was at home. I didn't expect him to win any prize, but I was told today that he finished the competition second :-)

"How did you manage to do it?" I asked.

"Those who are representing the school are not allowed to join the competition," he answered.

Now I see the reason, but anyway, I am still glad that he joined the competition, and I hope the second place that he earned would boost his self confidence somehow.

See you next post :-)

No comments: