Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Day +1923 :Outreach at Kundang new village

I am fine today.

I was invited by my classmate to share in an outreach program today. Our target is a group of uncles who gather in a restaurant for tea every afternoon. A few seminary students go to meet him every Tuesday afternoon, talking to them and make friends with them, hoping to introduce Jesus to them.

Apart from sharing my Leukaemia experience, I also played Chinese flute for them :-) I learned to play the instrument while I was studying primary school. My brother made the instrument himself out of bamboo, and then taught me the basic fingering. The rest I have to learned it myself :-)

It has been so many years I didn't play the instrument. I picked up the instrument again a few months ago, and most of the time, I played it in the seminary. A few students upon hearing me playing, would like me to teach them the instrument. 











See you next post :-)

No comments: