Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Day +1916 : Who is so powerful?

I am fine today.

I am staying overnight in the seminary from Tuesday to Friday.

"What are you going to do this evening?" my wife asked over the telephone today

"I am going to fetch some seminary mates to the night market later," I answered.

"Who in the seminary is so "powerful" that make you fetch her to the night market?" she asked with a suspect tone.

"No, no, we are going in group. There are both male and female students," I clarified.

"You have time to fetch them to the night market, but don't have time to do the same for me?" she complained.

A tough question that made me speechless, but I am now very determined to bring her for shopping and dinner the first thing I go home this Friday :-)

See you next post :-)

No comments: