Friday, October 21, 2011

Day +1933 : Completed Greek I

I am fine today.

I sat for the final exam of the subject of Greek I this morning. I spent a few hours memorizing the Greek words and also the nouns and verbs declension before the exam. The one hour exam went on quite smoothly. I managed to answer all the questions, but whether the answers are right or wrong is another matter.

A clerk of the seminary approached me just before the lunch, asking me whether I wrote my name on the exam paper. I only realized by then that I didn't do that.

She said that the handwriting on the paper which didn't have a student name on it was a scribble(很潦草). I knew that must be belonged to me for my style of handwriting is quite illegible, not only to others but sometimes even to myself. She went on to ask me whether I wrote my English name on the paper. In fact, I scribbled some Greek on the place where I should write my name to facilitate me answering the questions. The clerk mistakenly thought that it was my English name :-)

I have one more exam on the following weeks, and a few assignments to complete before concluding my second semester.

See you next post :-)

No comments: