Saturday, October 15, 2011

Day +1927 : Happy birthday sweetheart!

I am fine today.

My wife, Angela, celebrated her 43-year-old birthday today. We had a very simple birthday celebration in the cell group meeting in the evening.

My wife is still the best, and I see her beauty going with time, getting more and more beautiful :-) I was interviewed by a seminary mate two weeks ago regarding my life as part of her course requirement. She asked me if there was a chance for me to start my life all over again, what different path of my life would I choose to take. My answer was very simple - the same one. As for my partner, I told her that if there was chances for me to choose again, either 10 times or 100 times, I would choose my wife - the best one that God bless :-) She interrupted my words and asked me to repeat, so that she could record down my statement on this :-) She said most people, unlike me, would like to have a different choice.

May God bless my wife!
The cake
Cutting birthday cake
Family photo
See you next post :-)

2 comments:

Sing said...

Happy Birthday to your darling wife. Wish your family always be blessed with happiness.

From Seu Chuong

David said...

Thank you! Seu Chuong. David