Monday, October 10, 2011

Day +1922 :On antibiotic again :-(

I am fine today.

I am having flu and cough again. The left lung is itchy, indicating that there is a possibility of infection. I went to see Dr. Koh in the morning and I was prescribed the antibiotic clarithromycin this time. This is the first time I am taking clarithromycin. Doctor always prescribed erythromycin as the first level defend against the infection before this. However, I guess they are similar drugs as they carry the same surname "thromycin" :-)

I have a singing performance in the morning service this Friday, and this drives me to see the doctor in the very early stage. The reason is very simple - I can't sing when my lung is itchy.

I hope clarithromycin manage to clear the infection before Friday.

See you next post :-)

1 comment:

Sidra said...

David don't worry body I hope you will get well soon. i would like to recommend bone marrow transplant Germany as Germany is the best destination for this purpose. Good luck! bone marrow transplant Germany