Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Day +1938 : Finished reading the 500 pages book

I am fine today.

This week is the study. It suppose to be a very relax week for me as I have only one exam to sit next week. But what trouble me now is the many assignments that I have to submit very soon :-( And the same trouble is brewing for all those last-minute men and women in the seminary.

In order to focus on the assignment, I came back to the seminary Tuesday and will be staying until Friday. After some hard work I finally finished the 500 pages book - The Cross of Christ - tonight. I will have to write a brief comment of 1000 words regarding the book, and I will do it tomorrow. Apart from this book, I have to write a similar comment for another book that I have already read.

To complete off the requirement for the course of Gospelogy, I will have to write a 3000 word article. Another headache among many other headaches. I need Panadol!

See you next post :-)

No comments: