Thursday, October 06, 2011

Day +1918 : Α 500 pages book, how am I going to finish reading it?

I am fine today.

One of the course requirement of the intensive course, Gospelogy, that I attended the second week of July is to read a 500 pages book called The Cross of Christ by John R. W. Stott, and then write a 1000 words report. As a last-minute man, I suddenly realise that the deadline is approaching and I am now forcing myself to read the book :-(

It is a theoretical book with a lot of arguments, so the progress is painfully slow. How I wish it is something like The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis, easy and attractive to read, and even if I don't like to read, I can always watch the movies. Perhaps, I should now just search for the movie "The Cross of Christ" :-)

I hope I can finish reading it by this week and complete the report by next week.

See you next post :-)

No comments: