Monday, October 24, 2011

Day +1936 : Breakfast at Yuen Garden Dim Sum House

Ι am fine today.

I brought my sister family for breakfast at Yuen Garden Dim Sum House. They are from Sibu, and I was told that Dim Sum business doesn't work in Sibu. Almost of Dim Sum shop there closed down not long after opening for business. Compared to Kampua Mee which cost RM2.5 per plate only, Dim Sum is considered  very expensive. So people rather go for Kampua Mee than Dim Sum. I guess that is why Dim Sum business could not take off there.

In contrast, we see people queuing up for Dim Sum here. This shows that the the way people spending money between the two places is very different.

The restaurant

Group photo  - Daniel and my new nephew, Heng Yew, also joined us

First round
See you next post :-)

No comments: