Sunday, October 09, 2011

Day +1921 :Attending Aaron's concert

I am fine today.

I attended Aaron's kindergarten concert together with my wife and Adriel this evening.

Not all students enjoy performing. Aaron kept saying that he didn't want to go to the concert because he was afraid to perform. Since he only revealed his pressure to perform the very last minute, my wife and I try all effort to persuade him to attend. He did it at last :-)

However, not all students managed to handle their pressure in performing. I saw three students crying while performing. One student broke down totally, and he just walked without purpose on the stage. My wife and I pitied him. The teachers should act fast to pull him out immediately, but unfortunately they did it only at the very last minute. To us, it is cruel to have the students to perform with such as pressure.

If we see Aaron having too much pressure, we will not to let him perform.








Speech from principal - my sister :-)






See you next post :-)

No comments: