Thursday, October 20, 2011

Day +1932 : Seafood lunch at 828 Rodney Wong Curry Leaf Crab Restaurant

I am fine today.

I was invited by my seminary mates today to go for a seafood lunch at  at Rodney Wong Curry Leaf Crab Restaurant, Rawang. The restaurant is located at somewhere which is very hard to find. What I know is that it is at Rawang, but if you ask me to go again, I am very sure I couldn't get there.

The food here especially the crabs are nice. Each crab cost RM11. Apart from this, the steam fish head is not bad as well :-)

I am going to conclude my first year of seminary study very soon. The principal asked the first year student yesterday how is our first year seminary life. My answer is simple - “I enjoy life here”. Going out occasionally for a nice meal is one way to enjoy.

In addition, when doing assignment, trying to analyze others views and then argue my own points through - turning white to black, and black to white (指鹿为马) - is also enjoying :-) I put forward quite ridiculous but interesting argument, at least to me, in one of my assignment, and the comment that I got from the lecturer was "seriously distorting the Bible!", but I was still awarded good marks for the assignment.

For a good lecturer, as long as you think, you should be awarded marks. The principle is very simple. When we have two points which go against each other on two extremes, there has to be one which is ridiculous, and one which is not. The one who holds a point which is not ridiculous will see other ridiculous. However, if the one who holds the ridiculous point thinks that his point is not ridiculous, then the "not ridiculous" one is now ridiculous. This is interpreted based on "relativity".

So when you put forward a ridiculous point, a good lecturer will understand that there is a possibility that his own non-ridiculous point becoming ridiculous. This makes the lecturer emphasizes less on the point itself but rather on the way you arrive at the point :-)
         
The restaurant

An indication of where it is - on this lane

Menu


Foods that we ordered




See you next post :-)

No comments: