Friday, September 23, 2011

Day +1905 : I have a table tennis table at home!

I am fine today.

The school where Joseph is studying is going to hold a table tennis tournament. He wished to join the competition but he didn't stand a chance to be selected. He complained to me that though he wished to participate in many game competitions, his teacher always turned him down. He offered himself again to play in the table tennis tournament and again, the teacher turned him down.

"I have a table tennis table at home!" Joseph told the teacher.

His teacher allowed him to participate in the tournament after this. Therefore, it is the table tennis table that earned him the right to participate in the tournament.

I am training him to play now and he makes quite a good progress :-)

See you next post :-)

No comments: