Sunday, September 18, 2011

Day +1900 : Visiting Sri Damansara Methodist Church

I am fine today.

I represented Malaysia Bible Seminary to visit Sri Damansara Methodist Church today with our lecturer Dr. Doris Ho and a few other seminary mates. This is the third time I represented the seminary to visit churches this year.

I was asked to share a testimony. The time given was 10 minutes. While I was wondering how could I manage to complete a sharing with so a short time, I was informed that I could speak for 5 minutes only due to the necessity of translation - from Mandarin to English.

With the help of Dr. Doris Ho, I managed to condense the testimony to 5 minutes. I thank God for the 5 minutes and pray that my sharing would encourage the audience.

I am glad that the sharing went very well this morning though it was short and came with translation. In fact this is the first time I share a testimony with someone translating it. Many approached me and said that they were touched by the sharing. Glory be to God!

The church


Selling books

A group photo - seminary mates
Praise and worship session

Pastor Fang(方传道) and Rev. Chua
I am sharing with Pastor Fang translating


Dr. Doris Ho is preaching
The title of the sermon
Another group photo - from left: Evelyn Ting, Mee Lian, Yi Lin, Dr. Doris, Bee Lian, Pastor Fang, Rev. Chuo, David, Sin Yan, Kenny Lim
Kenny Lim, the husband of my classmate, Bee Lian, treated us a lunch at Restoran Yong Tou Foo Chan Chan after the church service










See you next post :-)

No comments: