Thursday, September 01, 2011

Day +1883 : Breakfast with my second brother

I am fine today.

My second brother, Sie Ping, visited this morning together with his two daughters. They are staying in my home village, Bintangor, Sarawak.

Sie Ping's eldest son, Max Ting, will be getting married this Saturday in Kluang, Johore. All of us will be going there tomorrow morning to attend the wedding ceremony and dinner.

I brought my brother and my nieces for a breakfast at Yuen Garden Dim Sum, Puchong this morning.

Group photo - the rightmost is my second brother, and his daughters are the two from the left. Next to my brother is Heng Yew, the second son of the eldest brother.
The restaurant
Dim Sum that we had - not bad :-)















You want to eat - please queue up!

See you next post :-)

No comments: