Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Day +1903 : More Amazon Kindles

I am fine today.

I talked about Amazon Kindle 3 November last year in the post "Day +1604 : Amazon Kindle 3". It is a 6" gray scale e-book reader with E Ink technology where it imitates the paper. You can read it under the sunlight and the battery can last for one month. 

There are plenty of books available online, either with cost or free. The electronic edition of book cost less compared to the printed copy. Apart from reading English book, Amazon Kindle supports Chinese book as well. If you are lazy to read, you can configure it to read out for you, but this is only for English book.

I got my first unit of Amazon Kindle many months ago, and I loaded it with quite a number of books. Joseph and Daniel like to read book and are fighting over it. My wife like to read book as well. In order to make everybody happy, I am ordering another three units. With these each family members except Adriel and Aaron will have one :-) 

Amazon does not ship Kindle to Malaysia, so you won't be able buy it online. However, there is way to buy it here. If you need my help in ordering one, I am more than will to help you.

I have with me thousands of ebooks now :-) 

When you switch it off, it display something without consuming power 

English book

List of books

Chinese book in pdf form formatted to suit Kindle

Chinese book in Kindle format
See you next post :-)

No comments: