Friday, September 30, 2011

Day +1912 : New model of Kindle released

I am fine today.

Amazon released 4 new models of Kindle a few days after I purchased 4 units of Kindle 3 at a price of USD114 each. The price of the new model starts as slow as USD79. The highest end product now is Kindle Fire which comes with a colour e-ink display. All new models do not come with a keyboard.

The model that I have purchased is now renamed to Kindle Keyboard and the price dropped from USD114 to USD99 , so I lose USD15 per unit. Under the advice of my nephew, Soon Hui, I requested Amazon for a refund, and they accommodated the request without a question. Through a simple online chat, they rebated USD60 to my credit card account :-)

I am now happy with my purchase :-)

The 4 new models of Kindle

This is the one that I have ordered
See you next post :-)

1 comment:

sophia smith said...

This is really beautiful model..I wash to buy it soon..Thanks a lot for sharing..

------
Raymeds.com