Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Day +1854 : 4 months behind schedule :-(

I am fine today.

I mentioned on my blog "Day +1680 : Writing Biblical Study Report Everyday" that I have to write Bible study report every day. The exercise carries one credit for the period of on year - two semesters. I am now four months behind schedule :-(

Some seniors gave me some tips on how do it fast. The greatest one is that I can in fact include three chapters of Bible in a report. This will allow me to finish all the books that I need to study this year with far less reports :-) One day three chapters is a lot faster than one chapter per day.

The lecturer in charge is chasing after me for reports. I submitted the reports for the book of Exodus and Leviticus today, and I am going to work on the Book of Numbers this week. I hope with some extra effort I would be able to catch up.

See you next post :-)

No comments: