Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Day +1867 : First Greek Test

I am fine today.

I sat for the first ever Greek test this morning. It carries 10 marks of the overall course assessment. The questions were not too difficult, but there was always element of carelessness in the process of answering :-(

As I mentioned earlier, Greek grammar is very complicated compared to English. As the lessons move forward, many students, especially those who do not have a good command of English, have difficulty in mastering the language.

I spent a lot of time on this subject, finding out something that the lecturer or the text book didn't mention. One of the great source of help is from an online Greek forum - B-Greek.

I manage to cope with the language so far, and hopefully this is the case until the end of the course :-)

See you next post :-)

No comments: