Thursday, August 25, 2011

Day +1876 : A lorry full of cempedak

I am fine today.

On the way from Kampung Jawa to Kesas Highway after enjoying the lunch last Sunday, we met someone selling cempedak on the roadside. I like cempedak. It was too hard for me not to stop and had a look. And after having a look, it was too hard for me not to buy one. In the end, I bought one weighing about 5kg with a price of RM14.

The guy promised me it was a good one, but when we opened it at home, we found out that it was not good; with small seed and "skinny" pulp :-( I should ask the guy to open it to prove what he said.

The guy told me it was full the day before

My maid said this guy looked like cempedak. Everyone agreed. In fact, this is what an ideal cempedak should look like, but the ones that he sold were not like this :-(
See you next post :-)

No comments: