Saturday, August 06, 2011

Day +1857 : Gordon's London Dry Gin + Golden Raisins = No more body aches?

I am fine today.

During his holiday in Melbourne, someone revealed to Rev. Lau a "secret" formula - "Gordon's Lodon Dry Gin + Golden Raisins = No more body aches". I told Rev. Lau that I needed this formula as I am having body aches (腰酸背疼) occasionally. He gave me a bottle of Gordon's London Dry Gin and a kilogram of golden raisins.

The preparation is simple; just soak the raisins with the Gordon's London Dray Gin in a glass or clay but not metal or plastic container for 7 days. After that consume 7 raisins each day with about 10ml of the wine.

The formula will be ready by next week. I will tell you if it works :-)

Gordon's London Dry Gin
Golden Raisins
I purchased two high quality airtight glass containers just to make sure that the formula is not "corrupted" by the container
See you next post :-)

No comments: