Friday, August 19, 2011

Day +1870 : Toothache

I am fine today.

My second lower left molar experienced pain since early this week. The tooth decayed at a very fast rate due to the lack of saliva after the bone marrow transplant. In fact, most of the teeth are affected :-(

I made an ad hoc appointment at a clinic in Puchong after I came back from the seminary. It was my intention to extract the tooth to avoid further pain and complication. However, after examining the tooth, the dentist said that the tooth is still firm and a root canal treatment can be done to preserve the tooth for another a few years.

After some consideration, I decided to go for it. The cost of the treatment is RM550. It would normally take two appointments to complete the treatment. The first treatment is scheduled on the Monday, 29 August.

Hopefully, the treatment will go on smoothly.

See you next post :-)

No comments: