Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Day +1860 : Durian feast

I am fine today.

I went to enjoy durian again at Kuang night market this evening together with many seminary students. In order to make sure there were sufficient durian for us, I booked 30kg of durian from the stall owner. It cost RM6 per kg now, so the total cost of the feast is RM180. The stall owner gave extra durians to us and we packed them for others in the seminary.

As the end of the durian season is approaching, the quality of the durians were not as good as those in the previous two weeks. However, most seminary students enjoy the eating session very much :-)










Seeing something special at the market - I don't know what to call the fish? My family like to eat the fish. The big one weighs 12.6kg; the biggest ever caught weighed 15kg.

See you next post :-)

No comments: