Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day +1680 : Writing Biblical Study Report Everyday

I am fine today.

One of the uniqueness of Malaysia Bible Seminary, as I was told, is that all students are required to write Biblical Study Report (研读圣经报告)every day and submit them to the lecturer for review. This is another mechanism devised by the college to make sure that each student read the Bible and meditate on what they read, and it carries one credit for each semester :-)

In the report, we have to summarize the chapter(s) that we read and then answer a few questions: Who is God? What did He do? How shall I response? What illumination I gain? and followed by a prayer.

Usually, it took me about one hour to finish this daily assignment.

If you have discipline problem in studying Bible, and think that this system might work for you, do let me know. I will send a sample report to you. You can write report every day, and then submit them to someone such as your pastor for review :-)
See you next post :-)

No comments: