Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Day +1678 : A scanner and a printer

I am fine today.

I have a habit of scanning books instead of photostating them and now I have to do a lot of scanning due to the study. The old scanner, Canon LiDE 25, was very slow, so I purchased another one, Canon LiDE 210 which is much faster. It cost me RM515 but I consider it worth to purchase because I am not the only one who is benefited from the scanner. All my course mates are benefited because I always email a copy of the scanned material to them :-)

Apart from the scanner, I also acquired a new HP LaserJet P1102 to replace the very old model - HP LaserJet P1020 which doesn't even have a compatible Windows 7 driver. The new printer cost me RM310. So all in all, I spent RM825 for these two devices.

The scanner - RM515
The printer - RM310
See you next post :-)

No comments: