Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Day +1671 : A creative proposal

I am fine today.

I have completed the course of antibiotic today. I believe the infection is subsided though I still experience some mild flu and occasional cough.

My eldest sister worried that the infection might resurface and proposed to me a very creative idea - to go back to Sarawak during this Chinese New Year holiday so that I can have a perfect rest over there :-) Based on the incident last December in which the about to resurface infection was gone during my holiday in Sarawak as mentioned in my blog post entry "Day +1628 : Holiday in Sarawak (14) - Seafood is good for health?", my sister postulated that it was the peaceful environment and good rest there that made this possible. So in order to prevent me from getting into another round of infection, I should go back to Sarawak for a good rest. And this is a "free proposal" where the air ticket expenses will be paid by the sisters over there :-)

Free trip, good rest - what a good proposal! But I have to stay here to finish off some homework assignments. I will keep the Chinese New Year activity as minimal as possible and find time to rest. I believe with this and of course, the abundant grace of God, I will be healed :-)

See you next post :-)

No comments: