Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Day +1672 : Chinese New Year Eve

I am fine today.

We used to have the Chinese New Year Eve dinner with my brother-in-law but they were celebrating Chinese New Year at Genting Highland this year, so we had the dinner our own. This year is very special in the sense that all our nieces and nephews were back to kampong to celebrate the new year with their family.

With this, we decided to have a simple new year lunch rather than dinner. My wife was busy preparing the dishes in the morning and I didn't involved much as I was busy studying :-( There is a good reason to have lunch rather than dinner because we will be able to relax after the lunch :-)

The dishes that we had






Aaron and Adriel complained many times that why we didn't have any Chinese New Year decoration, so we put on some decoration just to satisfy their wish.





See you next post :-)

No comments: