Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day +1694 : Playing catch-up game

I am fine today.

The 4 days church leadership retreat was a good experience to me. However, there is a price to pay, not in term of money, but in term of time. Because of this, I am four days behind my study :-(

I am playing catch-up game after the retreat, late to bed and early to rise, struggling to beat the deadline for many readings and assignments. What I am longing now, as what all my children do, is to have the midterm break in mid March. Going for seminary course in fact put myself on the same level as my children, and I believe my wife, who is a teacher, also wish to have the holiday as soon as possible. I should say that the seminary course synchronizes the wish of the whole family - waiting for school holiday :-)

Hopefully, I will be able to catch up my study after the midterm break.

See you next post :-)

No comments: