Monday, February 28, 2011

Day +1698 : Epson Stylus TX121 Printer

I am fine today.

I need a colour printer. My classmate, Kah Kiong, who is going with me to MBS every day, introduced to me Epson Stylus TX121 many weeks ago. It is a 3 In One device which handles printing, scanning and copying.

The main concern of a printer like this is the cost of the cartridge. However, I was surprised to find out that there was plenty of "refilled technologies" in the market to beat the cost. In addition to the original cartridge, I also purchased a refillable cartridge where I can refill the ink as I wish. This makes the cost of colour printing very cheap :-)

Most of the refillable ink technology requires the installation of "ink tank" outside the printer as depicted in the picture below. This ink is pumped through the tube to the custom cartridge inside, and this design is messy and problematic.

However, for Epson Stylus TX121, the custom cartridge is exactly inside the printer and thus, no tube and external ink tanks are required; neat and less problem.

I purchased the printer on 11 February 2011 with a cost of RM305 including a refillable cartridge that cost RM90. The shop also gave me 4 bottle of inks free.

I am very busy after purchasing the printer as Aaron and Adriel request colour printing every day. They always search the images that they want from the internet and requested me to print the one that they like.

I am quite satisfied with this printer. If you would like to have cheap colour printing, this is the printer that you should consider.

Epson Stylus TX121 Printer
See you next post :-)

2 comments:

Gurpreet Singh said...

what is the cost in US dollar?

Gurpreet Singh said...

how it work now?
if you have to buy any other now which would that be and why?