Monday, February 07, 2011

Day +1677 : What did I do mostly during the New Year?

I am fine today.

I was very busy with homework assignments during the Chinese New Year. All my nieces and nephews went back to Sarawak this year, so I managed to enjoy a really quiet new year. And this also provided me an environment to at least completed a few assignments :-)

Many college mates told me that they had problem doing homework during the Chinese New Year because they were to busy celebrating the new year in their hometown; too many people to meet and perhaps too many food to enjoy.

However, I still have many reading and writing assignments to do. I am a full time student not having "full time" for the study :-( I admire those students who stay in the college with nice environment and also having plenty of time to study.

See you next post :-)

No comments: